The Charleston Metro Chamber website delivers relevant content to thousands of viewers daily. As experts in your fields, we’d like your help with information on business practices that we can include on our site. In addition to providing valuable content to our website visitors, by sharing your content, we are extending visibility of your knowledge and expertise in your field. Published content will be selected in accordance with these standards:
- Advances and increases knowledge
- Spotlights “Best Practices” which may be beneficial to all businesses and readers
- Written according to accepted AP standards and best journalistic practices
- Is timely and topical
- Written by Chamber Members and / or their staff
- Original work, not published elsewhere other than on the firm’s own website
- Does not promote specific firms, services or capabilities of one firm over another
Submissions will be published on charlestonchamber.net in the following categories: Human Resources
Content is submitted to Chamber Staff via the Chamber website. Selected members of the Marketing Committee and Chamber Staff will review the submissions based on the previously stated standards. Submissions are provided to the reviewers without author identification.
Format for Submission:
Articles shall be submitted via the embedded form provided. Articles should be submitted as a PDF and must include a cover page providing article title, number of pages, author contact information and firm. Subsequent pages will include the article content and display the article title and page totals / numbers in the footer in order to provide ease of reading, but not author identification.